Job Details: Social Media and Marketing Executive/PA
We are seeking to recruit an individual with extensive Social Media and Marketing experience gained specifically within the Construction Industry. The Applicant should also be capable of undertaking the PA/Office Administrator role.
You will be working directly for the company Directors within the two independent growing consultancies. DDS (UK) Consulting Ltd & Syndicate Project Management Ltd who both specialise in providing professional services to Developers, Private Clients and Contractors within the Construction Industry.
DDS (UK) Consulting Ltd is a Construction Cost Management Consultancy who specialise in Quantity Surveying, Estimating, Procurement and Tendering and Dispute Resolution and works predominantly with Developers, Private Clients and Contractors across the UK.
Syndicate Project Management Ltd provides Project Management Services to Developers, Private Clients, and Contractors across the South of England and sometimes works collaboratively with DDS (UK) Consulting.
Both companies currently share the same office and are based in Denmead, Hampshire.
The applicant must be comfortable with having verbal and written interface with direct staff and external clients. He/she must-have strong telephone manner and be happy to engage with clients by mail, phone and in person.
The applicant must be willing to take on more responsibilities and develop a range of competencies, skills, and knowledge to be successful in the workplace as their experience grows.
In return, the applicant will have the opportunity to continue to progress their career within the fast-paced businesses.
Social Media and Marketing
Primary Role: Social Media & Marketing
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings for social media posts.
- Composing regular website posts/blogs from research/findings.
- Assisting with marketing strategies, using known analytics to achieve maximum results.
- Following up on new/potential client leads and introductions via website and in-house strategies.
- Scheduling advertisements with nationwide press and key websites.
- Assisting with sending out starter packs to clients/answering enquiries.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Be willing to attend networking events.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competent with the use of Google Business.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
- Have good time management skills.
Secondary Role: PA/Office Admin
- Managing & screening telephone calls and enquiries.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Arranging company events.
- Meeting and greeting clients when they come into the office.
- Managing office consumables and supplies.
- Composing/drafting of letters/emails.
- Minuting meetings/photocopying/filing and other administrative duties.
- Receiving and filing correspondences.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be comfortable with answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Be comfortable administering incoming and outgoing mail (electronic & paper).
- Be able and willing to track and order office supplies.
Cut off date for applications:
Part-time Flexible (Up to 16 hours per week).
PAYE or Self-Employed.
Salary: £10 - £15 per hour (depending on experience).
Own or have use of own transport due to the rural location of our office.
Semi-Flexible working hours.
Business mileage and expenses are reimbursable.
Smart - Casual dress code.
A-Level or equivalent (Preferred).